11 months ago
11 Jun 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading law firm active in the areas of technology, gaming & gambling, payments tax and various other areas is currently looking for a fully qualified Accountant to join its finance team.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for managing a portfolio of diversified clients efficiently. The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reports;
- Liaising with clients and auditors;
- VAT compliance: (i) tax returns; (ii) recapitulative statements; (iii) other related VAT documents and reporting;
- Tax compliance: (i) tax computations; (ii) tax returns; (iii) tax refund applications; (iv) other tax documents and statutory forms;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Reporting to management on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Be proficient in MS Office Applications - MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook;
- be able to work under minimal supervision and on own initiative;
- be motivated and committed to clients’ needs;
- have excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English (other languages are considered as an asset).