about 1 year ago
05 Apr 00:00
Our client is a premier investment group focusing on principal investments in the Subcontinent, Asia, Middle East and North Africa.
- Directly supporting the Senior Group Finance and Operations Manager in the day to day fund operations. Focused on private equity and credit investments, including trade bookings and settlement, daily reconciliations, pricing, NAV and P&L production.
- Managing relationships and communicating with local fund service providers such as Fund Administrators, custodians, trustees, tax advisors and auditors to ensure deliverables are met.
- Assistance with ensuring sound corporate governance of the Company
- Working closely with local and Group resources to ensure Company monthly management accounts and Group reporting are prepared in line with internal deadlines
- Dealing with all purchase and sales ledger invoices for the Company and Fund and arranging payments
- Managing the audits for the Company and Fund
- Qualified accountant
- Graduate with at least 3+ years operations/finance experience
- Should have some fund accounting experience