€35,000 - €40,000
about 1 year ago
15 Mar 00:00
A very well-known brand selling second-hand cars is currently looking for an Accountant to join its Finance Team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Accountant will be responsible for:
- Ensure that daily transactions are updated on the accounting system and that all bank accounts are reconciled.
- To review reports and ensuring are issued on a timely basis.
- To liaise with auditors and provide report and information as required.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual accounts, regulatory reports and other reports.
- To assist in taxation items within the company.
- Implementing internal controls as necessary.
- To initiate and assist in systems development to facilitate accounting work.
- Compilation of management accounts, VAT Returns and assure the finalization of statutory companies accounts in a timely manner.
- Preparation and execution of cash flow plans
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting as requested by management
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Accountant or in the final stages of the ACCA
- Must have 3 years relevant experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines and handling projects assigned to him/her.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with key focus on Excel.
- Previous knowledge of Navision will be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in tax and VAT will be an asset but not mandatory.
- Meticulous attention to detail.