€25,000 - €30,000
over 1 year ago
29 Mar 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading company in the health industry is currently on the lookout to hire an accountant within the finance department who will be reporting to the CFO.
- Prepares monthly management accounts in an accurate manner;
- Liaises with banks, auditors, other service providers;
- Assists in the audit field-work of the Group;
- Manages income tax and VAT submissions;
- Participates in internal projects, as assigned by senior management;
- Ensures that the day-to-day activities of the Finance Department are running smoothly;
- Liaises with the department Head, as necessary;
- Ensures credibility by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts;
- Prepares timely monthly reports and monthly graphical reports of company and departmental performance;
- Reviews bank reconciliation and unpresented cheques;
- Maintains a professional approach at all times when representing the company with creditors, debtors, financial and legal institutions;
- Performs other duties, as may be reasonably assigned from time to time by senior management.
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or in the final stages of studying ACCA or equivalent Accounting degree
- Auditing experience within a Big 4 company will be considered an asset.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation;
- Proficient in Excel and Accounting software
- Discounted Hospital Fees
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Free meal per day
- Training support