€30,000 - €35,000
4 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A brand specialises in investments, online trading and funds is currently looking for an Accountant to join its team, reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Handling of day to day accounting and book keeping
- Preparing Monthly management accounts
- Compile monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reports
- Providing assistance with the intra-group recharges
- Providing IFRS accounting expertise
- Providing SUN administration assistance and booking of accounting entries
- Liaising with the auditors
- Assist in documenting and updating internal process and procedures to enhance the Company’s controls and work flows
- Assisting in the Vat and tax reporting
- Prepare and review annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with GAAP or IFRS, as required.
- Compile and advise on monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reports.
- Keeping well-informed of the regulatory changes and impact they might have on the Company
- Assisting in any other ad-hoc reporting as it may be required
Experience & skills
- Be in possession of Accounting qualification, ACCA qualification or similar
- Previous work experience within a similar role (experience in reporting would be considered an asset)
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Be highly organised, proactive, and able to work on own initiative
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic environment