about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Global leader in cross platform solutions is currently looking for an Account Manager (German Speaking)
- Identifying revenue opportunities within prospects & customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating sales within our established partners.
- Ensuring suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels
- Generating qualified leads and sales opportunities by prospecting, cold calling and following up with inbound inquiries (phone, web visits/downloads, tradeshows, seminars etc.)
- Actively contribute to sales revenue generation
- Identifying and closing additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities through account management.
- Working closely with Pre-Sales Engineering, Support, Field & Channel Sales and Marketing.
- Engaging in technical discussions with potential clients, demonstrations and presentations.
- Remaining knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and virtualisation industries
- Fluent in written and verbal business level English and German
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in a sales role with experience in a B2B and channel environment
- Knowledge of networks, infrastructure and virtualisation is an asset
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Good time management and ability to work on their own at times
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM web based tool is a plus