€32,000 - €38,000
9 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of the world's largest privately owned insurance broker is seeking to hire and Account Executive for it's offices in Malta.
The successful candidate will be joining the Global Financial Institution Team, supporting the strongest and most complex client base.
Job duties include:
- Ensuring day to day delivery of service within the client’s insurance programme
- Placement of insurances for clients
- Effective and timely management of all renewals
- Manage quotations both for new and renewal business.
- Drafting of market and client paperwork
- Answer client queries in relation ( but not limited to ) to changes in cover and risk
- Identify the risk exposures and advise on possible way forward
Skills and Qualifications required:
- An understanding of the relevant classes of business: fintech, challenger banks, corporate service providers and asset managers
- Motivated to identify opportunities for business development.
- Familiarity with cash collection processes including but not limited to general insurance accounting and client invoicing.
- A good knowledge of the general insurance principles
- Familiarity with risk management principles
- Presentation skills in both preparation and execution.
- Professional and tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives - good communicator
- An understanding of regulatory controls and procedures relating to both commercial and retail clients