Managing Change; aligning with new trends; meeting challenges in Business
8.30am until 1.00pm
Online Course (Live Session)
Leading Organisations in challenging times needs a clear-eyed view of the challenges facing senior executives and managers.
Our new program will bolster your ability to drive faster decision-making, accelerate change processes, and cut through cultural and heuristic challenges- enabling you to lead or support leadership of your organisation with healthy impact and efficiency. Maximizing good culture and performance in changing times.
Participants will learn:
How to create the benchmarks for change
To enhance your understanding of the change process.
To add to the toolbox: bolstering the skills neded to initiate and execute change.
To set out roadmaps and routemaps for organisational change
How to create a detailed action plan to align with your specific change initiatives
1) Analysing different types of change: crisis, reactionary, anticipatory
2) Risk: inherent and business risk forecast
3) Distinguishing early adopters to hard-core resistors: Reading different dynamics; examining attitudes to change
4) How to promote a willingness to change
- to integrate employees and management correctly
- what you should not do under any circumstances
5) Use of analytics and business intelligence
6) Leading strategic change initiatives
7) Measuring and reporting change management outcomes
Trainer: Ian Ross (Director, Compliance & Training, Detecta E.U.S.)
Fellow: Chartered Management Institute
‘Listed expert' Cour pénale internationale (The International Court of Justice (The Hague)
International Advisory Group Member, United States Institute of Peace ("USIP”)
Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist