INTRODUCTION TO RISK MANAGEMENT FOR NON-SPECIALISTS - A STRATEGIC AND DIGITAL APPROACH
CPE: 4hrs Core + 2.5hrs PD
8.30am until 5.00pm
Castille, Casa Leone, Floriana
Risk is a strategic asset for each and every organization who aims at achieving longterm sustainable growth. This one-day full-time Risk Management workshop will engage participants from different non-expert backgrounds, in a journey to discover how the sustainable business results could be met, if modern risk management is adopted and implemented in each and every organization.
The journey will guide the attendants through the actual and innovative risk management approaches, techniques, providing several practical applications. At the end of this workshop participants will be able to understand and know how to apply basic risk management techniques.
The workshop is aligned with best practice and global standards of enterprisewide risk management and international regulatory principles.
- Understand the objective of risk management and the advantages of adopting enterprise-wide risk management as strategic asset in any organisation.
- Have expanded their knowledge of innovative risk management techniques and methodologies.
- Have learned basic theoretical and practical skills of risk management for immediate application.
- Be updated on the best industry practice on risk framework, governance and approaches.
0830 - 0900 Registration and Welcome Coffee
0900 - 0930 Introduction to Risk Management
0930 - 1030 Risk Taxonomy and Risk Exposures
1030 - 1045 Coffee Break
1045 - 1115 Enterprise-wide Risk Management and Risk Appetite
1115 - 1130 Material Risk and Risk Management Cycle
1130 - 1200 Digital Risk Management and Operational Risk
1200 - 1230 Risk Governance, Risk Linkages and Value Added
1230 - 1330 Lunch
1330 - 1430 Risk Governance, Risk Linkages and Value Added
1430 - 1515 Case Study
1515 - 1530 Coffee Break
1530 - 1615 Case Study
1615 - 1700 Learning Questionnaire and Q & A
This workshop suits entrepreneurs, professionals, managers, practitioners, who wish to enhance their basic risk skills with a more comprehensive, innovative and industry best practice-based risk management knowledge and its practical applications.
What to expect?
- Think strategically about risk management and use the learned basic concepts.
- Be motivated to start using the learned techniques in their areas of work.
- Be eager to learn more about advanced risk management