Excel for Professionals
9.00am until 1.15pm
Online Course (Live Session)
This module is a high-level programme which presents registrants with the opportunity to bring their spreadsheet skills to an expert level.
Completion of this module will enable attendees to master the more advanced functions of spreadsheet applications, enabling them to produce more sophisticated reports, and to perform complex mathematical and statistical calculations, thus saving time and improving productivity in the completion of tasks.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
• Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets
• Use functions such as those associated with logical
• Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting features
• Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data
• Validate and audit spreadsheet data
• Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges, macros and templates
• Collaborate on and review spreadsheets
• Apply spreadsheet security features.
Target for those utilising excel on a daily basis, who need to improve their technical understanding of key features and shortcuts.
• Functions: date, time, text, lookup, logical, database ect
• Importing data
• Analyzing data (data tables and pivot tables)
• Macros and Custom Controls
• Protection and Security
• Sorting and Querying Data
• Practical tests and examples
About the Trainer - Kris Baron
Member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (USA), Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK) and a Fellow of the Malta Institute of Accountants.
Kris has worked as a senior auditor with the National Audit Office, where he managed various high-level compliance, statutory and value-for-money audits of government owned corporations. Kris was also a systems, financial
and compliance auditor at the Lotteries & Gaming Authority (LGA) where he managed a wide portfolio of gaming operators and platforms.
Kris is the Director in charge of the Audit Department within Capstone Group and is also responsible for remote gaming and e-commerce clients. He is a Certified Information Systems Auditor and holds an Auditor’s warrant issued by the Malta Accountancy Board.Tags: excel