Due to continuous increase in business, our client is looking to employ a senior fund accountant to join their team.
- Net Asset Value calculations on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Reconciling holdings as at each valuation period to Investment Manager and Broker/Custodian records; pricing of positions; accounting for Corporate Actions
- Reconciliation of cash accounts
- Booking hedging transactions
- Calculation of various fixed and NAV based fees
- Preparation of financial statements as required
- Supervision and training of Fund Accounting staff
- Degree/Master in Finance/Accountancy and/or ACCA qualification or studying towards this qualification
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Be able to meet agreed deadlines
- An accountancy qualification would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel
If interested kindly contact Andre on 99343437 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org