A financial services institution is currently seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to support and liaise with internal departments in relation to the purchasing requirements and related quotations and provide the required client support.
Further responsibilities include:
- Handling of incoming calls, messages, correspondence and enquiries as required;
- Maintaining office supplies while monitoring inventory levels as necessary;
- Ensuring that office facilities are well kept
- Supporting with the organisation of events and related company activities;
- Implementing office policies through standards and procedures while suggesting any improvements;
- Generic tasks as assigned by Senior Management;
Chosen applicant needs to be self-driven, proactive and have the ability to contribute to build a constructive team atmosphere. Previous experience in a similar role is required (at least one year), together with excellent communication skills in Maltese and English. Background in accounts will be considered an asset.
For more information e-mail Simon on firstname.lastname@example.org