A brand that offers accounting services covering client accounting, the preparation of valuations and financial statements, which operate internationally through their offices in Mauritius and Guernsey are currently looking for an accounts assistant to join their team.
- An attractive salary
- Work life balance
- Full training
- Maintain the up-keep of clients’ records to ensure that records are accurate and are kept up to date.
- Perform bank reconciliations and preparation of client valuations.
- Basic book-keeping
- Assist in various finance related projects.
Skills and qualifications
- Possess a minimum of an A-level standard of education
- The role requires the chosen candidate to have a sound practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Possess good communication of English skills.