Our client is a well established Financial Advisory licensed by the MFSA and a member firm of the Malta Stock Exchange. They offer tailor-made wealth management services catering to the individual demands of both private and institutional clients. After a period of continuing growth the opportunity has arisen to become part of an energetic team within a well-structured organisation in the capacity of a Finance Clerk.
- Administering accounting operations as per legal requirements
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Administration of financial transactions and cash balances.
- Bank deposits and daily updates of cashbooks;
- Issuing of receipts
- Updating of bank statements on a daily basis
- Execution of internal bank and cash transfers
- Monthly cash reports
- Issuing of income and clients’ cash statements
- Settlement of clients’ cash accounts
- Settlement of company payables
- Submitting requests pertaining to foreign drafts and interests from foreign banks
- General scanning and manual filing as relating to client documents
- Familiar with accounting double entries
- Proficient in basic MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical ability
- Strong moral compass, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Ability to take an initiative & work independently
- Fluent in both English and Maltese
- A good basic knowledge in accounts is an asset.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered in line with relevant & qualifications.