Our client, a Pension Holding Company for a major international company with over Eur 7 billion assets under management is seeking to employ a Treasury Manager. The Treasury Manager will report to Head of Pension Team.
- Monitoring of activities in pension assets
- Interacting and maintaining a professional relationship with asset managers, custodian bank, auditors and other service providers
- Participation in the Negotiations of Investment Management Agreements with Portfolio Managers
- Investments of Contributions / Execution of Rebalancing of Assets (resetting of strategic allocation)
- Monitoring of Risk/Performance Indicators
- Execution of Hedging of foreign exchange risk by dealing FX spots, forwards, NDFs and swaps
- Cash flow Planning and investment of Fund’s Liquidity
- Payments of capital calls, fees payable to asset managers, custodian bank and other service providers
- ad hoc projects as and when required
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Possess a Finance related University degree or hold a financial services qualification.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a role with similar responsibilities
- An excellent knowledge of a range of Asset classes and a keen interest in the financial markets
- Be able to analyse market information and developments and assess the likely effects of such developments on portfolio positions.
- Experience with hedging of foreign exchange risk is beneficial
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to firstname.lastname@example.org