Our client is seeking applicants with a strong academic and career background to join a pool of technical experts in applied economics and finance. The role is at Middle Management level and will form part of a multidisciplinary team of analysts.
- A University of Malta Honours Degree in Economics or a comparable recognised qualification at min MQF level 6.
- A related Post Graduate Degree
- A minimum of 5 years proven professional experience in Malta, in risk and/or quantitative analysis, including econometric modelling relating to financial services
- Experience in financial stability or macro-related work will be considered an asset.
Duties will include:
- Preparing analytical reports, briefings and policy related documents on financial, economic and regulatory issues
- Contribute to the development of effective regulatory frameworks and systems
- Contribute to the capacity to process and analyse qualitative and quantitative information
- Conduct quantitative projects including econometric and financial modelling
- Prepare technical papers
- Attend technical meetings at EU, National and Departmental level
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to email@example.com