Our Client is an independent trust services group. The company now manages a considerable number of trusts and companies in multiple countries around the world holding considerable assets under management, are currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join their Finance team.
What is being offered?
- An attractive salary
- Car park allowance
- Company bonuses
- Assist with compliance work of client structures.
- Recording minutes of meetings of the trustees and making sure that everything is properly filed in the trust file.
- Assisting with preparation of compliance reports.
- Assisting with the management of trusts.
- Assisting with the preparation and coordination of the meeting of the trustees and the underlying companies.
- Assist in preparing periodical reports that the trustees would require.
- Any other compliance or corporate tasks that may be required to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Knowledge of compliance with the latest rules and regulations together with knowledge of the corporate services industry would be considered as an asset.
- A graduate in legal or a finance related degree
- Possess previous experience in a similar role
- Be analytical and possess good time management skills
- Be fluent both in English and Maltese and have excellent report writing skills