Our client is a well-established financial organisation they have been operating internationally since 1622.
They are now seeking to grow their finance team by employing a Part Time Accounts Assistant who will report directly to the Operations Manager within the company.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing accounts receivables
- Accounts receivables reconciliations
- Credit control
- To provide support in the preparation of monthly reports
- Compile reports from time to time as requested by management.
- Must be enthusiastic and self-determined.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have a pro-active approach to work.
- Must be able to work on his/her own initiative.
- Applicants must be proficient in English
- Must be proficient with word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in German would be considered as an asset.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum A Level in Accounts
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position