Reporting directly to the COO, you will be responsible for establishing the technical vision and leading all aspects of technology development according to the strategic direction and growth objectives for a large group.
The candidate chosen for this role will serve as the principal advisor to the COO on all technology initiatives and will make part of the senior leadership team within the organisation.
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships. Work closely with business development and operations to design, deliver and support new products and enhancements.
- Continuously enhance safeguards to reduce risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive information.
- Develop, implement and manage all internal communication systems.
- Manage all ICT infrastructure across all 3 companies with a strategy to consolidate services.
- Identify and manage ICT risks including business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Provide appropriate controls while balancing the need for speed to market.
- Manage staff development and training in the use of technology across the companies.
- Coordinate and oversee the ICT budgets.
- Systems design – Experience in translating a business case or process into a clear system specification.
- Systems integrity and infrastructure – Sufficient experience of large ICT operations to ensure a completely reliable delivery, disaster recovery and data protection.
- Managing teams and projects – Proven experience, minimum 7 years, of successfully leading large ICT teams. Project management experience, minimum 5 years, in particular a real confidence grounded in experience to handle large projects.
- Business acumen – A sound understanding of how businesses operate with a sufficiently broad range of roles to understand where ICT can add most value.
- Managing partnerships – Exposure to negotiations with key external vendors, coupled with experience of initiating strategic alliances both internally and externally.
- Considerable responsible experience in the development and administration of management analysis, budgeting, planning, and ICT management.
- Experience with contract and vendor management and entrepreneurial activities.
- Broad experience in managing ICT and implementing systems in organizations of comparable size.
- Experience working with SAP R/3 platforms or higher will be considered an asset.
Interested candidates contact Clare on firstname.lastname@example.org