Seeking to employ a Senior Investment Manager within a bank.
This person will be responsible for:
- Managing fixed income portfolios and deliver healthy performance against benchmarks.
- Engaging in research and analysis to generate tactical investment recommendations for fixed income portfolios. Keeping up to date with market, economic and political developments that can affect current or potential exposures in the portfolios.
- Taking the lead within the investments team to provide market views
- Participating in quarterly investment committees
- Engaging actively with Asset Management counterparts to align investment views/ strategy and processes.
- Ensuring investments are made in line with regulatory requirements and investments restrictions of the respective portfolio mandates.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to email@example.com