[Only local applications will be accepted]
One of our clients in Mauritius is seeking to recruit a Network & Security Administrator.
The selected candidate should have a strong technical background as a Network & Security Administrator with significant design, support, administration and implementation experience of network & security projects.
- Conceptualization, design, plan, configure, deploy, implement and maintain network infrastructure (LAN and WAN) which include routers, switches, firewalls, telephony, access point
- IT security infrastructure including encryption, content filtering, anti-virus, anti-malware solutions and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Actively protect information technology assets and infrastructure from external or internal threats by carrying out vulnerability assessment on IT devices and networks
- Define and perform routine maintenance of the network disaster recovery plan with regular review to keep the corporate standard requirements in term of SLA.
- Perform backup including replication and restore drills. Plan and conduct periodic network disaster recovery test
- Assist in the implementation of ISO 27001
- Ensure follow up of IT operation management procedures including data security and backup procedures
- Performs risk analysis, prepares network configurations solutions for change or migration requests and implement of Incident Response Plan
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures, documentations of the network, information system environment, policies in place and other IT procedures.
- Performs audit, controls and penetration testing on IT infrastructure and ensure that patches or updates are done correctly
- Provide awareness training to employees on security policies, issues and consequences of breaches
- Perform other duties as directed by IT management
- Degree in ICT / Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Current CCNA/CCNP certificate level preferred
- Previous experience with Cisco ASA firewall & Multi-Protocol Label Switching
- Experience in system and network development, deployment and support
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in a similar position including IP Networks, multipoint WAN connectivity
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP, DNS, routing, NAT, network security and firewall concepts is mandatory
- Knowledge of Security Software/Framework, risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with “can do” attitude to build on and improve the network & security infrastructure and effectiveness within the department
- Must be flexible to work on 2 shifts: 10.30-19.30 and 11.30-20.30 from Monday to Friday (week end off)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please get in touch with Yovani on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 4681626, M: 59793869