Our Client, a leading IT Consulting & Resourcing Company, is looking for a .net Technical Architect for the team based in Mauritius.
- Over all 10+ years of IT experience
- Experience developing business cases, project plans and project documentation.
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM upgrade, migration and performance tuning
- Microsoft Certifications for Dynamics CRM, SharePoint or related Microsoft technologies
- Ability to work with business users to identify needs and apply or propose appropriate technical solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, ability to build consensus and manage customer relationships
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective time management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills in a fast-paced technical environment
- Excellent in GUI design
- Experience / strong knowledge in mobile applications (CRM on mobile)
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time while maintaining quality and attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of project management and the software development life cycle
- Ability to work as a key team player in onsite / offshore model
- 5+ years of experience in installing, configuring, administering, supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, preferably in an environment where Dynamics CRM is integrated with other legacy applications
- 5+ years of experience in designing, architecting, developing, implementing, supporting and integrating business solutions built with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 5+ years of hands-on leadership in design, architecture, implementation and deployment of Microsoft technology platforms.
- In-depth working knowledge and experience with different versions of Microsoft .NET framework (ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, etc.) and the Microsoft solutions stack.
- Toolkit- MS CRM Developer Tool Kit
- Tools- VSTS 2010, VSS 6.0,PL-SQL Developer
- Working knowledge of other Microsoft technologies
- Experience in Gaming
- Serve as an in-house subject matter expert on all things .NET and ASP.NET Core/MVC.
- Impart your knowledge and understanding by participating in Code Reviews and assist in training other Developers in .NET and ASP.NET Core/MVC best practices.
- Be willing to learn and document best practices, standards and frameworks.
- Development will be concentrated around specific, targeted efforts under direction from the Chief Architect and the CTO in order to produce working software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns.
- Uphold our value of quality, simplicity, and consistency as you develop and maintain key system features.
- Work with other technical staff to troubleshoot issues reported in the application and help to resolve them.
- Assist in implementing recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website.