We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant to join an established Funds company. The person will be forming part of the fund administration team. Responsibilities will include:
- Evaluation and Preparation of Financial Statements
- Reviewing NAV Calculations and the processing of Subscription and Redemption activity for multiple funds comprising Anti-money Laundering and Compliance Procedures;
- Liaising with the Bankers Investors, & Funds' Managers
- Review compliance with company procedures and controls;
- Assist team development by providing guidance, training and mentoring to Fund Accountants.
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate any significant issues that arise to the Operations Manager;
- Establishing a strong relationship with the clients, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs;
- Regulatory Reporting
The selected applicant must have the following Profile:
- In possession of a university degree in Accountancy or have attained the ACCA qualification.
- Two years fund administration related work experience. Experience in the local market will be considered an asset.
- Very good knowledge of excel and word;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong interest to learn and develop a strong career in fund administration in Malta.
If interested kindly click on the 'apply for this job button'