Our Client has a global network of over 700 offices specializing in accounting and business advisory services around the world. It is a firm of Public Accountants, registered auditors, business and tax advisers, providing a range of business and financial support services. The firm has been operating for nearly 13 years now by providing clients with attentive service based on their needs.
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation’s objectives to be met
- Reports risk management issues and internal control deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provides recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations in terms of both efficient and effective performance
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluates the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Engages in continuous education and staff development
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs
- Partly/fully qualified CIA, CA, CPA, ACCA (or equivalent) or a University Graduate with at least four years experience in Internal Auditing.
Please send your cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org