A company licenced by the MFSA to provide Insurance Management and a wide variety of services including compliance, risk management, insurance technical assistance, accounting reporting and payroll services to its clients, is currently seeking to recruit a Risk Manager to join its operations.
- To help maintain the Risk Framework systems and processes, and to support the identification and evaluation of the key risks facing the company;
- Collating and validating risk information mainly from the Finance and Investment unit.
- To assist in maintaining risk related information in a format that is easily retrievable
- To liaise with the Group’s Actuarial and Finance functions in the valuation of Technical provisions;
- To assist in the completion of corporate risk models and the standard formula;
- Assisting with risk management processes such as the risk and control self-assessment process.
- Assist in the completion quantitative reporting templates
- Supporting the development of an effective risk culture across the business.
- Working closely with risk related functions such as internal audit, actuarial, compliance, underwriting and finance.
- Maintaining compliance with the system of governance requirements under solvency II and promoting sound corporate governance practices
- Business continuity plan management/maintenance and testing
- Coordination of operational risk mapping and global risk mapping
The successful candidate should hold a Risk management qualification from a reputable professional or tertiary education institution and should have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role. You will adopt a meticulous and conscientious approach to work, while demonstrating the ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to email@example.com