Our Client is a leading international manufacturing company, working for one of the world’s biggest brands is seeking to employ a Credit Control Manager that will Report to the Financial Controller, the selected candidate will be responsible to head the credit control function and ensure effective debt recovery.
- Manage the Accounts Receivables section
- To review credit policies and ensure their effectiveness
- To recommend the implementation of new credit policies to ensure effective debt recovery
- To continually liaise with sales department to establish uniform classification of debtors, control and reporting;
- To review risk exposures of individual debtors;
- To prepare regular reports and monitor KPIs;
- To monitor debtor balances and ensure follow-up actions are being undertaken;
- To ensure that a standardised approach in dealing with high risk debts is maintained
- Liaise with Lawyer’s office is dealing with legal aspects and court hearings.
- Liaise with credit reference agencies.
The selected candidate will:
- At least a 3 year working experience in credit control and debt recovery procedures;
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills;
- IT proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.