Our client, one of the leading fund administrators and corporate service providers in Mauritius, is looking for a Senior Client Services Administrator to carry out and manage (as appropriate) all the administrative and corporate services duties for a portfolio of clients.
- To carry out day-to-day administration including:
- Corporate work, organizing board meetings, preparing board packs, attending board meeting, drafting of minutes (corporate actions),
- Customer due diligence,
- Compliance of files with relevant laws of Mauritius and compliance with internal control procedures such as Quarterly Compliance Certification, Independent Compliance Review, Administrators’ Compliance Report,
- Filing, Scanning of Statutory Files and updating of information on relevant system,
- Opening of accounts with institutions (Banks, Custodian, Brokers) including liaison and follow up. Monitoring operations of the account,
- Liaison with clients and other parties,
- Liaison and follow up with Authorities such as ROC, FSC and MRA with prior approval of Client Services Lead and/or Manager,
- To monitor trade orders, settlement, subscription documents and capital calls,
- To support Corporate Committee in its initiative,
- To follow any other internal procedures and perform any other related duties.
- Degree holder in relevant field or partly-qualified ICSA/ACCA/ACA,
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in Financial Services and/or in Administration of Global Business Companies.
Please get in touch if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.
Contact Person : Hansley Sevathean
Contact Details: T: (+230) 468 1626,