Selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the core operations of the Bank’s treasury function and financial analysis assignments.
Duties include cash management, monitoring foreign exchange rates, assisting treasury regulatory reporting and compiling data for treasury presentations. Further responsibilities:
- Monitoring policy and regulatory compliance
- Documenting and improving procedures and checklists
- Assisting the overall bank reconciliation process
- Managing the bank accounts’ users and respective rights
- Extracting and reviewing accuracy of data from various platforms for analysis assignments
- Updating forecasting models
Applicants need to possess a finance related degree or in the final stage of obtaining financial services qualification. Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset. Excellent communication skills in English and proficiency in MS Excel are required.
For more details e-mail Simon on firstname.lastname@example.org