Our client whose aims is to improve environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chains is looking for an ‘Senior Functional Analyst’
- Coordinate meetings between business customers, functional team members, and technical team members.
- Interview Business Partners and end users to collect and document requirements and business processes.
- Translate functional, product, or business requirements into functional specification or use case documents.
- Working closely with business users, testers and development team during QA stages.
- Identify, evaluate and define impacts of changes and provide alternatives.
- Report status to stakeholders and management on a regular basis.
- Bachelor, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- 5 years or more working experience as a functional analyst for web applications.
- Exceptional analytical skills required to analyse requirements, identify improvements in business processes and write functional/technical requirements.
- Experience with designing user interfaces specifications for web applications.
- Experience with Visio or other modelling tools.
- Experience in testing functionality and matching to requirements.
- Experience with Agile software development would be a huge plus.
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills required.
Please send CV on email@example.com or call on 5721 4917.