Are you a Technical Writer? Looking for a new challenge? This may be the role for you.
A Dynamic software company providing SW platforms for the gaming industry is looking for a Technical Content Writer to join their team.
Technical Writer will determine the needs of end users for technical documentation and create user manuals, how-to guides and revise document as new changes to the product are effected. This role requires an excellent command of English and the ability to take complex, technical information and explain it to non-technical users.
- Revise documents as new changes to the products are effected.
- Organize and write supporting documents for products.
- Use diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding of the products.
- Select appropriate medium such as manuals or online videos to convey the instructions in the most effective way.
- Standardize content across platforms and media.
- Perform usability studies to help improve the product and quality of documentation
- Degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science;
- Excellent writing skills in English to be able to explain technical information to non-technical users;
- Knowledge of flow-charts and Software Engineering frameworks;
- Prior experience in the iGaming industry is desirable;
If interested, contact Veronique on email@example.com