Our Client offers a variety of services comprising in tax advisory, corporate services, audit and assurance services tailored to both local and international clients. They are seeking to recruit a Semi-Senior Auditor to join their team. The selected candidate joining the team will be benefiting from the following:
- Yearly Performance Bonus based on personal performance as well as the Firms’ annual performance.
- Health Insurance
- Study Leave
- Remuneration increase per ACCA or equivalent achieved depending on initial wage demands and level of exams
- Work-Life Balance
- Managing a wide portfolio of clients across various industries.
- Prepare and deliver statuary documentation according to local legislation.
- Prepare audit reports
- Assist in other accounting duties that may come up in the active company.
Skills & Qualifications
- Be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or have completed or would be in the process of completing their ACCA Qualification
- Have good analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of Italian skills will be considered an asset.
- Be a good team player.