We are looking for an accounts assistant to join a trust administration company. The company provides trustee, trust administration and company services to various individuals, families and corporate clients across the world.
Main duties include:
- Assisting in the incorporation of companies and trusts
- Maintaining cash books
- Preparing bank reconciliation and monthly management of accounts
- Preparing year end accounts for both company and trust clients
- Assisting in the day to day company secretarial tasks
- Liaising with the regulatory authorities, banks, auditors
- Ensure compliance of client portfolio with the applicable rules and regulations
The ideal candidate:
- An A-level standard of education
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Experiance in basic bookkeeping and corporate administration is advantagous.
- Very well organized
If interested, kindly apply online or send your updated CV to Justina at firstname.lastname@example.org