Chosen candidate will be responsible for designing, testing, documenting, implementing, maintaining and supporting of business application used by the organisation in accordance with agreed standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and analysing user business requirements;
- Creating and amending software programs in accordance with the design;
- Planning, designing and conducting tests of software programs;
- Assisting end-users during user acceptance testing;
- Documenting all work in accordance with agreed standards;
- Supporting the end-user community during live operation of the software product;
- Maintaining the software product in cases of defects or enhancements;
- Creating and implementing mechanisms and procedures for the structures review of work produced and ensuring that these are adhered to;
- Establishing and maintaining agreed standards applicable to the work undertaken and ensures that they are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in IT or related professional qualifications;
- At least one year working experience in a software development environment;
- Good working knowledge of VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML and SQL Server;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous banking experience (asset).
For more information, e-mail us your CV on email@example.com