Are you ready to boost your career ???
Join our Client for a thrilling adventure as SENIOR CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR
Main Responsibilities will be to assist the Company Secretary in:-
- All areas of corporate secretarial tasks including corporate governance matters
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Organizing, attending and producing minutes of board and committees’ meetings
- Maintaining statutory registers and ensuring timely statutory filings
- Day-to-day administration, drafting of documents and letters, including annual reports
- Maintaining communications and relationship with shareholders, regulatory bodies, etc.
Qualifications & Experience:-
- ICSA qualified under the Chartered Secretaries Qualifying Scheme, or equivalent professional qualification, with at least 3 years of relevant corporate secretarial service experience OR
- Partly qualified under the Chartered Secretaries Qualifying Scheme, or its equivalent professional qualification, with at least 5 years relevant corporate secretarial service experience OR
- Graduate in law related field with at least 4 years relevant corporate secretarial services experience
- Proactive, highly motivated, excellent organization and communication skills
- Fluent in both oral and written English and French
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and mobilize resources effectively
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Attractive terms and conditions to the right candidate.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +230 59839482