Are you passionately committed to build your dream career...!
Join our Client for a brilliant career in the Financial Services Cluster.
OPERATIONS MANAGER - BPO
Key Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Partner with Management and Directors to lead and manage the daily Call Centre Operations.
- Develop new strategies proactively
- Lead and manage our Client’s Loyalty Program
- Implement and develop quality standards of operations
- Lead multiple projects and campaigns
- Expand the portfolio of services
- Multi-tasking abilities to effectively coach and mentor the middle management team
- Assist the Finance Manager to prepare the yearly budget and the monthly management report.
- A good leader manager with a Degree or Master degree in Business Management
- Minimum 10 to 15 years working experience in a BPO and or Customer/Sales oriented environment
- Proficient in presentation of Managers Report
- Excellent team player with outstanding communication
- Extrovert person who are in quest of challenges for growth
- Well versed with Mauritian Laws
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft applications [Windows and Office] and internet browsing.
- A development-oriented individual possessing a strong capability to initiate and execute large high impact projects
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge in project conceptualization and resourcing.
- Knowledge and understanding of institutional governance systems and performance management.
- Attractive Salary with Bonus Schemes
- Learning and development opportunities with geared career growth
- Health Insurance & Pension Scheme
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call on +230 59839482