One of our clients is looking for interesting profiles to join their fast growing team.
As Cisco Engineers you will work with enterprise level clients providing medium to advanced scripting, configuration, administration, trouble shooting and support of Cisco ICM/ CVP architectures. You will also be responsible for client management, mentoring of peers, technical solution development and delivery, deployment validation and advanced trouble shooting of releases.
- Integration with other enterprise applications and back-office systems.
- Experience with multi-site configurations and hybrid (IP & TDM) environments in a consulting or large system administration role with in Fortune 1000 companies is required.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the support service
- Provide technical support to the Support and Technology Expertise teams
- Develop expertise in the Cisco solution
- Cultivate excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients
- Deepen ability to quickly analyse and summarize – Create technical documents
- Foster team work – proper reporting on activities
- Configure and install solutions
- Train clients on how to use the solutions
- Exceptional administration, trouble shooting and support experience with Cisco ICM / CVP Enterprise. Design, integration and deployment experience with these applications is highly desirable
- Cisco IP Dialer development and support experience
- Experience with CISCO IP-IVR Application performing design, development, and support functions
- Experience performing CISCO ICM Script Design and Deployment
- Experience with CISCO CVP Application Design and Development
- Familiarity with Cisco Email Manager. Support experience preferred
- Familiarity with Cisco Unity Architecture deployment. Support and administration experience preferred
- Exposure and familiarity with CISCO UCCE Solution Architecture and Integration
- Familiarity with H.323, SIP and/or MGCP protocols
- Familiarity and exposure to SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis
- Multi-site configuration and hybrid of enterprise level IP and TDM environments
- ITIL Framework awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (technical documentation and client communication)
- Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves structured processes and timelines
- Cisco Certifications (i.e., CCNA, CCDP, CCIE, etc.,)
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- Telecommunications: Development& Administration skills on any major switch platform (Aspect, Avaya, Nortel)
Please send your CV to Yovani on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 59793869