- Maintenance of accounting records;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Assisting in the finalisation of financial statements;
- Managing the audit process and following up with auditors to ensure timely completion;
- Monitoring execution of bank payments and crew salary payments;
- Preparing, reviewing and filing periodical VAT returns;
- Meeting applicable statutory filing deadlines;
- Performing ad hoc tasks and meeting requests as the business circumstances dictate.
- ACCA or equivalent accounting qualification;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in English is a must; and
- A proactive “can do” attitude.
Knowledge of other foregin languages would be useful.
The employee will benefit from a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.