We are seeking a compliance officer who was a good knowledge of the Solvency II directive to join a global insurance management company.
Main duties includes:
- Understand laws and regulations and their implications on insurance manager, company or intermediary
- Develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Programme.
- Ability to perform a risk assessment and determine the level of risk that an insurance entity is exposed to and how to mitigate them.
- Due diligence procedures and ensuring that AML and CFT policies and procedures are up to date
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Solvency II
- Previous experience within financial services
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Good attention to detail
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Stefania at email@example.com