Our client is an international financial institute based centrally in Malta and currently employs around 50 people. Due to positive growth the company is seeking to employ a client accountant that will be working on international accounts.
- High degree of numeracy
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- An aptitude for working with people both internal and external of the organisation
- Continuing to augment technical pensions accounting knowledge as well as keeping abreast of legislative changes and is seen as a source of advice to others
- A high degree of professional integrity
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail is required in order to perform many elements of the role
Knowledge and Skills
- Currently studying ACCA with at least 2 years relevant experience working in a similar role
- Ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines and handling projects assigned to him/her.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with key focus on Excel
- Previous experience in the pensions industry and knowledge of NAV will be an asset