A financial services company specialized in investments is seeking to employ an Accountant on a full time basis.
- Daily postings of client transactions and maintenance of the accounting records.
- Daily reconciliation of client monies and assets.
- Liaising with banks, auditors and other related services providers.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of the COREP, VAT Returns and other reports as required by the Maltese legislation.
- Assisting in AML matters when required.
Requirement and qualifications:
- Nearly qualified, late stages of ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Strong accounting background and accounts preparation experience.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the financial services, fund administration or corporate services industry.
- Excellent MS Excel and strong MS Office required.
- The role requires a candidate with strong analytical, meticulous and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of AML will be considered an asset (training will be provided).