Seeking a highly talented and motivated Quality Automation Team Lead.
The role offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies for a leading brand. The ideal candidate will manage the Automation team as well as drive process and framework improvement.
- Support the automation of test cases and in the Quality Area for both IT and Network Testing.
- Identifying areas within the Operations field where automation could be used to support Quality Control Verification and Alarming on production systems.
- Be updated on the latest testing techniques, strategies, testing tools/ test frameworks
- Maintain the automated testing architecture for distributed systems
- Design the required test strategy in line with the scope and organization standards
- Evaluate and identify the required test automation and test management tools
- Identify any test metrics to be gathered
- Determine, procure, control, maintain and optimize the test environment (hardware,
- software and network)
- Administer the project in the test management system
- Assign tasks to the Automation Engineers based on the software test plan
The ideal Candidate will have:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a team leading position;
- At least 2 years’ in a software testing role and preferably previous work experience in software development or IT operational support roles;
- Proven test automation experience;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues;
- Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, SOAPUI, JMeter, LoadRunner etc.;
- Experience in building test plans and related tools such as MS Project;
- Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches;
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, Selenium, Oracle, and PL/SQL;
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills;
- Previous experience in Serial Programming, system administration or administration of test tools will be considered an asset;
- ISTQB certification will be considered an asset
Interested candidate contact Veronique on email@example.com