Our client, a leading International Advisory Firm, is seeking specialist professionals experienced in Information Security to work within their practice.
The ideal candidate will hold tertiary qualifications in IT or Business, with ambitions to hold a Chief Information Security Officer role and with the ability to deliver those relevant skills to leading organisations within Business and Government sectors.
Such clients require assistance within the areas of information and business risks, independent assessments of internal controls, IT governance and cyber security.
Assignments generally cover areas including but not limited to:
- vulnerability assessments
- information security audits
- business continuity planning
- penetration testing
- investigations and technology forensics.
Applicants must be qualified as Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditors (CISA), Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH), or be planning to qualify for such certification or similar. A strong enthusiasm for Information Security and IT, and continuous development of related skills is required.
- At least 3 years’ relevant, practical work experience
- Solid knowledge of international security standards and legislation
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Creative and successful approach to problem solving, balancing measures to mitigate risks with the respective costs
- High standard of ethical behaviour and professionalism
- Able to build and develop strong relationships
Should this role be of interest and you would like to be considered, please contact Clare on email@example.com