Founded in 2007 by technology experts, Credorax is one of the world's first hi-tech companies to become a Principal Member of Visa Europe and MasterCard and a financial institution licensed under the PSD (Payment Services Directive).
An acquirer specifically focused on the e-commerce arena, Credorax introduces an entirely new breed of acquiring — Smart Acquiring — to PSPs, ISOs and online merchants.
Based on technology, built for business efficiency.
Credorax's Smart Acquiring solution is built from the ground up to transcend many of the challenges faced by traditional acquirers forced to rely on legacy platforms originally used for Card Present (Point of Sale) acquiring.
Providing NextGen, fully secured acquiring services specifically designed to optimize the payment & acquiring lifecycle, Credorax's Smart Acquiring offering enables:
- Speedier, digitized merchant onboarding
- More efficient transaction clearing and settlement
- A wide range of professional services
- Fully comprehensive merchant analytics
- Faster, digitized application processes
- Advanced fraud management
- Flexible, customized commercial models
- Dedicated personal account management
Regulated by the Malta Financial Services Association (MFSA) and licensed across the EU28, Credorax headquarters are in the US with offices in Malta, the UK, Japan and Israel.